- Start your career with an employer of choice
- Opportunity to develop your business & commercial skills with a industry wide leading training & development scheme
- Join a business that values hard work and rewards and recognizes performance with a market leading compensation scheme
Hudson is hiring dynamic and passionate people looking to start their corporate careers or to change and fast track their current ones. We are one of the largest privately owned recruitment businesses specializing in professional recruitment and talent management services worldwide.
With over 20 years experience in the Hong Kong market, in the Hong Kong market, we specialize in middle to senior level recruitment in Banking & Financial Services, Technology & Digital, Finance & Accounting and Sales & Marketing.
We are currently recruiting a high-performing Associate Consultant to join our Hong Kong office. The role will report into our team managers, who have a strong track record of success.
On your side you will:
- Build specialist knowledge within a specific sector; build a portfolio of candidates and clients to generate revenue.
- New business development & growth of the existing client portfolio.
- Partner with an experienced manager to support them on the end-to-end recruitment processes ensuring the highest quality of service is delivered to clients and candidates
- research and fully understand industry sectors and business functions working with a diverse range of stakeholders
- work to a detailed development plan to ensure your rapid promotion to full consultant
- from time to time provide various administrative support to your team
- Speak fluent English, Cantonese & Mandarin.
Going through our in-house assessment course, psychological profiling and training boot camp, you will learn about yourself, about the recruitment market in Hong Kong as well as how to become successful in this market and drive your performance to higher levels.
The successful applicant will possess:
- university degree or a Masters from a leading educational institution
- ideally you will have gained some commercial employment experience, either through work placement or in a fully employed industry role where you may feel you want a change
- You enjoy a result-oriented, sales environment where you are compensated for your hard work and thrive in a meritocratic office culture.
- Mindset: passionate, people focused, career focused and remuneration focused
- Believe in taking your career to the next level and working your way to the top in a truly transparent environment.
The Ideal Associate Consultant People who succeed in recruitment demonstrate high level of EQ, in fact it's a people business, so you need to enjoy engaging with others. As an energetic, smart and ambitious individual you are always looking for the next opportunity to add value. Learning agility, strong commercial acumen and hard work is needed to succeed. Most importantly, we do believe in our values therefore, we are looking for people sharing the same:
Why join Hudson? Join a leading international consulting business as a specialized recruitment consultant and become an industry expert and market leader.
- In Hudson we aim to raise the bar higher and strive to add value to both our clients and candidates by taking a long term view and adopting a consultative approach
- Hudson is established and recognized as one of the leading premium recruitment firms in Hong Kong
- Hudson offers the highest levels of training, development, support and rewards to our consultants together with the opportunity to work alongside the best in the industry
- We have a clear strategic plan over the next 2 years, we know where we are going and what we want to achieve. Be part of our journey and part of our aggressive growth plans
- The breadth and depth of our organization allows for a variety of career paths and development opportunities
- You will be empowered to achieve your professional goals whilst working in an energetic, team focused environment
- We offer transparent and motivating financial rewards for performance as well as a career path to leadership opportunities
Fast track your career by applying today!
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Sid Sibal for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org