- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Executive Hong Kong
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
An exciting opportunity to join the executive search business of Page Group.
Page Executive, the executive recruitment division of PageGroup, provides a range of search, selection and talent management solutions for organisations needing to recruit permanent or interim executives. We are recognised for our powerful in-house research function, the speed and flexibility of our response, and our high success rates in finding suitably qualified employees and interim staff.
Focusing on senior executive searches, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting research on the financial services industry and building up a network of senior clients and candidates
- Conducting interviews with senior candidates and providing a thorough assessment of their technical skills and career aspiration
- Demonstrating ability to understand clients' search requirements and identifying suitable candidates
- Providing full support to senior members of your team on the execution and closure of executive search assignments
- Constructing high quality and comprehensive candidate mappings specific to search assignments
- Responding to candidate and client requests and questions timely and accurately
- Developing strong relationships with senior candidates over a long term period and developing a high quality network of market informants in the assigned coverage area
- Demonstrating professionalism and a strong sense of responsibility when dealing with candidates and clients
To qualify for the role, you will be:
- A university graduate with at least 3 years of work experience, ideally in executive search, professional consulting or financial services
- Motivated and able to thrive in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
- A strong team-player with an eagerness to learn
- Fluent in English and Chinese with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- Global career opportunities
- Partnering with some of the most influential executives in the financial services industry.
- Recognition as an industry expert
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jessy Wong on +852 2848 4706.