A reputable China-based Bank with its Group Company listed in Hong Kong is looking for a high-calibre Economist in developing the Macroeconomic Strategy for the Bank.
- Write research reports on macroeconomic outlook, financial markets and bank’s business strategy
- Provide forecasts for economic & financial markets
- Handle media’s queries about economic issues & bank’s business strategies
- Compile and conduct market and industry intelligence
- Master’s degree or above in Economics or related disciplines
- At least 5-7 years of experience in economic research, preferably in the banking sector or Securities industry;
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- A critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Dare to challenge assumptions
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Economist
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Leo at 62828201.