A new fund launch an AUM base of $5b is looking for a junior-mid level quant researcher to join their dynamic quantitative strategies team.
The vacancy that they are looking to fill at the moment is a Research Analyst role on their trading desk doing full cycle research, development, and implementation of medium to high frequency trading strategies alongside the investment committee. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and exceptional opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Systematic and quantitative research and development of higher frequency trading strategies across global equity markets
- Research and implementation of new data sets into developmental strategies
- Back testing and understanding of strategies including abstractions and requirements
- Market microstructure research and alpha signal research across futures
- Collaboration between team members in order to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 1-5 years of experience doing scientific research in a related field
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills particularly in Python
- Exposure to Time Series data
- Masters degree in a computational field, Ph.D preferred
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.