- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
Relationship Manager (Wealth Management)
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
About GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Ltd
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited (“GF Holdings (HK)”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GF Securities (Stock code 000776.SZ & 1776.HK), responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong-based wholly owned subsidiaries of GF Securities. We provide full-range cross-border securities and financial services for customers by fully utilizing the brand, business and network advantages of GF Securities.
- Serve & maintain high net-worth clients and corporate clients,
- Provide investment advices and reviews to clients on a regular basis and post-sales services to clients,
- Meet sales target on different financial products, including but not limited to securities, bond and fund.
- Degree holder of banking, finance or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 year experience in selling investment, insurance and banking products to high net-worth clients
- Strong sales and customer orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge in the stock markets
- Good presentation skills
- Meet sales target and able to work under pressure
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Chinese
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.