Relationship Manager (Private Wealth segment)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 18 Nov 17 2017-11-18
• Acquire and grow the Mainland Chinese high net worth individual customer base through networking activities with CITIC Group companies by effective relationship management, with special focus on the customers' personal financial analysis, protection and investment needs. • Develop and maintain the client relationships in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures. • Meet the bank’s objective on private banking business target & plans • Provide high quality services to affluent customers.
- Acquire and grow the Mainland Chinese high net worth individual customer base through networking activities with CITIC Group and other business introducers in both Hong Kong and China to enhance the customer referral effectiveness.
- Assist in educating and coaching CITIC Bank Bankers about CITIC Bank International’s Wealth Management products and services.
- Proactively maintain business relationship with individuals who satisfy the bank’s standards of suitability and who meet the bank’s ‘Wealth Criteria’.
- Provide Additional Investment Services, including Portfolio Allocation Service to customers.
- Manage and monitor client accounts on an ongoing basis in order to understand changing investment needs and objectives and to coordinate portfolio solutions.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Products & Portfolio Specialist teams to ensure the continued viability of client objectives and to ensure coordination of a client’s overall strategies and needs.
- Organize marketing event including client seminars, VIP shopping events and receive visitors from CNCB China.
- Understand the level of risk associated with all products and services and ensure that this information and any other pertinent information is appropriately disclosed to the client.
- Assist the supervisor in implementing and executing strategic plans; and actively engage in business development activities.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant banking experiences in serving high net worth individual customers in retail bank or private bank.
- Familiar with KYC and account documentation with knowledge of wealth management products.
- Familiar with wealth management products and good knowledge in other retail banking products such as insurance and consumer lending.
- Good knowledge in risk assessment and credit analysis.
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Preferably a native speaker of Putonghua.
- Possess qualifications under SFC for marketing investment products.
- Preferably possess qualifications under IIQAS for selling insurance products.