Relationship Manager, Local Corporate (with existing client)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
A leading corporate bank is seeking relationship managers to join it's Hong Kong team, focusing on local corporate clients.
- Manage existing client protfolio.
- Solicit new prospective corporate customers and achieve business targets by identifying and realizing business opportunities in trade and credit solutions via cross-selling a wide range of banking products and services to deepen business penetration into relationship portfolio.
- Manage account portfolio and maintain close relationship with customers for business retention and referrals.
- Prepare credit proposals by negotiation of credit terms, pricing and collateral requirements.
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales and marketing experience in corporate banking environment
- Candidate needs experience of handling MME clients or listed Company
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of corporate banking products and services, especially trade and credit management, as well as cross-border servicing requirements
- Strong relationship management, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, capacity to work independently under pressure and take accountability for results
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Relationship Manager
An excellent opportunity to work with one of the best team within the industry.
Interested Applicants please send your resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to email@example.com