- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 Oct 17
Relationship Manager, International Banking
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.IRM
Qualifications and Skills
- Tertiary / university education with consumer banking sales and service experience, preferably with specialization in the affluent market segment.
- Candidate is expected to possess extensive customer contacts that qualify for the Priority Banking Segment
- Superior knowledge of investment products and financial markets.
- Make effective business decisions independently, based on sound financial and business principles.
- Competent in collaborating with product specialists to recommend product suite offerings for clients.
- Effective understanding of client requirements and manage it without escalation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to deal with people of all levels
- A team player with good initiatives and assertiveness
- A self motivator who is keen on upgrading and improving personal knowledge & skills to meet evolving job requirements
- Good understanding of cross border products, services, policies and investment environments.
- Passes in the HKSI Licensing Examination Paper 1, 7 & 8 and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination 1, 2, 3 & 5, or equivalent
- Candidate with banking experience in serving expatriate nationalities a definite plus
- Proficient in spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin with strong written communication skills in English and Chinese
How To Apply
Everything that matters to you in your career and in life, matters to us. Join us as a Relationship Manager and we'll support you to get where you want to go, and to be more of the person you aspire to be.
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by registering or logging in to our careers website www.standardchartered.com/bemore. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Third Party Applications
Please note: Applications from third parties are not accepted unless by invitation.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.