Relationship Manager (External Asset Management)
- great commission
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Oct 17 2017-10-21
Our client is a Chinese based startup Asset Management Company ultimately owned by a well-known Chinese Conglomerate with SFC Type 4 (Advisory on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) Licenses. We are currently expand our business in External Asset Management and we are looking for high caliber professional to join as Relationship Manager.
About the job:
- Providing various wealth management services to HNWI, for example discretionary portfolio management, investment advisory service and etc
- Responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of private clients with a focus on the U/HNWI segment in international markets. - Providing tailored asset management services, whilst addressing all U/HNWI clients' needs on the flexible platform of an independent asset manager.
- Access to various Banks for their products on an open platform, for bank solutions, their experts and research capabilities to help manage clients' wealth.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the Private Banking, UHNWI or Asset Management business
- Ability to bring in AUMs
- Strong client skills combined with the ability to communicate efficient at all levels
- Ability to perform and deliver high-end proactive service in a fast-paced work environment
If you are interested in this position, please click link to apply. If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Suzanne Tsang at +852 2232 3472 for confidential conversation.