- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 12 Mar 18
Relationship Manager, Employe Banking
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please refer to detailed JD
We have an opportunity for Relationship Manager, Corporate Partnership.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES -
· Proactively develop and acquire new business through deepening relationships, building business networks to achieve designated business targets.
· Identify potential opportunities to expand the coverage of Corporate Partnerships network.
· Deliver excellent banking services, integrating our capabilities into customers strategic business need.
· Provide one stop financial solutions to proactively identify products and services that are most suitable to client.
· Cross-sell and answer client enquiries on Retail Banking Product for the employee of Corporate Clients include but not limit to Partner Capital Loan, Personal Loan referral, MPF referral, Merchant Solution, Payroll, Card…etc.
· Work closely with Product Specialists Dept. to ensure a consistent approach to client management, marketing and product positioning in the Corporate Partnerships Team.
· Foster client relationship and client experience and drive service to sales.
Risk Management and Control
· Ensure comply with external and internal regulations and policies. Read, understand and comply with all provisions of the Group Code of Conduct. Understand and adhere to the Bank's Risk Policies.
· Comply with all Anti Money Laundering prevention procedures, report any suspicious activity to line manager and Financial Crime Risk Dept.
· Ensure KYC/CDD compliance for all new to bank and existing customer. Exercise risk assessment for new customers by following all necessary procedures of KYC.
· Ensure effective complaint management.
· No fail audit and enhance control and process to minimize audit recommendations.
Sales Governance and Operational Risk Management
· Follow operating and instructions / procedures, understand duties and responsibilities and the need to seek clarification or escalate issues in timely manner.
Rewarding good performance
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our core values and mantra - here for good. And if you perform well consistently, we'll give you the rewards you deserve. Are you looking for a career that can expand your horizons? We have one..