Our client, a leading commercial bank, is seeking relationship managers to join their MME Banking or SME Banking department
- Manage commercial client portfolio. Solicit new commercial banking customers and new business opportunities in deposits and loans, cross-selling other bank products.
- Prepare credit proposals, review for existing and new customers.
- Monitor and manage the risk profile of the loan portfolio.
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting potential clients in the market
- Maintain good rapport with existing customers in order to explore new business opportunities in Hong Kong and China.
- Review the customer portfolio as assigned on a regular basis to refine business strategies and directions
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, or related disciplines
- At least 3-5 years relationship manager experiences in Commercial Banking or Business Banking, capable of handling lending and deposit portfolio independently
- Experience on handling MME or SME corporate client
- Good knowledge on commercial banking products and services
- Previous exposure to the preparation of credit proposals
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience candidate will be considered as senior relationship manager
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese