Relationship Manager, China Corporate, International Bank
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Executive Access
- 11 Dec 18
A stable and growing bank is looking for a Relationship Manager, China Corporate in their Corporate Banking space.
- Regional Exposure
- Rapid Career Progression
- Significant Growth in Corporate Banking
As a relationship manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with China Corporates Clients. You will be handling a full range of the banks products such as cash management, trade finance, syndication loans, treasury and investment products.
Successful Candidates will have:
- At least 5 years of Corporate Banking experience, preferably with China Desk focus.
- Extensive knowledge of banking products particularly Syndicated Loans, Project Finance, Treasury and Trade Finance.
- Excellent credit assessment skills
- A Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Outgoing and Passionate approach to work
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Relationship Manager.
For more information please contact Maggie Li via email@example.com Salaries will be commensurate with the successful candidates experience.