•Acquire new Private Banking customers •Minimum 5 years' solid experience •Grow & strengthen wealth portfolio of customers
- Acquire new Private Banking customers and solicit business opportunities through cross-selling, referral and personal business connections
- Identify customers’ needs and provide customized solutions on a comprehensive range of banking, investment and wealth management products to customers
- Grow and strengthen the wealth of Private Banking group of sophisticated customers through deepening customers relationships and providing differentiated services
- Ensure all selling activities are in compliance with the bank’s guidelines
- Conduct Due Diligence Checking and “KYC” process for customers
- Execute investment product transactions for customers.
- Assist in Private Banking business acquisition and marketing activities.
- University graduate, preferably major in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Qualified for registration as a Securities Intermediary (Relevant Individual) and Insurance Intermediary (Technical Representative of Insurance Agent) of the Bank
- Qualification of PWMA is preferred
- Minimum 5 years' solid experience in serving high-net-worth customers
- Well-planned, mature with excellent management skills
- Strong analytical skills and solid track record in developing relationships with customers
- Familiar with banking operations and related policies, legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and proficient in both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin