Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Relationship Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Acquire, maintain and develop sustainable relationships with mainlander customer through account servicing and focus on retail banking products
- Provide dedicated support to offshore and mainland customers by identifying their financial and other banking needs, then making referrals to Branch RM
- Provide personalized account services to promote HASE's brand, handle customers' account opening matters and coordinate with other relevant departments for completing account opening procedures
- Collaborate closely with other departments to ensure that customer instructions are executed accurately and in a timely manner
- University level education is an advantage preferably in finance, business or a related discipline OR
- HKCEE / HKDSE (with at least passes in Chinese and Mathematics OR English and Mathematics at Grade E / Level 2 / "Attained" or above) plus relevant work experience
- Passes in the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations and fulfil the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Regulator
- Minimum 2 years direct sales experience in banking industry
- Good knowledge of wealth management products, both investment and insurance
- Good understanding of branch services and operations
- Customer oriented with strong language skills and service mindset, ability to capture customer financial needs and make referrals where appropriate
- High proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST. Good command of Cantonese and English is an advantage
(Candidates with less experience will be consi dered for t he lower level position )
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.