Relationship Manager - Global Private Banking (China/Taiwan Team)
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
Our wealth management businesses help high-net-worth and ultra-high net worth individuals and their families to grow, manage and preserve their wealth. We're rapidly expanding our client-facing and investment-focused teams in Retail Banking and Wealth Management and Global Private Banking in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, and are interested in speaking with high-performing individuals.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Relationship Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Provide full service banking and all transactions to high net worth individual clients by the extension of credit and the marketing of company services
- Provide the marketing and business development activities in a specific geographical area or market criteria using the full range of company products and services
- Establish new relationships and manage existing relationship in order to generate new Asset Under Management and Gross Revenue
- Grow revenue, increase Asset Under Management of portfolio and increase inflows of Net New Money, achieving growth by leveraging brand, channels and network
- Follow up portfolios on a regular basis and develop client's profitability
- Work closely with other Bank Departments to maintain HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issue raised by external regulators
- Ensure follow up on all risk and compliance issues
- Relationship management experience in the private banking sector
- Proven track record in asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in client servicing
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and products with the ability to provide strong financial and statistical analysis
- Details oriented
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.