About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
To provide excellent service to customers to satisfy customers' wealth management needs through proactive business solicitation and relationship building. Job Responsibilities:
To meet the challenge, you should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Introduce, demonstrate and cross-sell mainly for wealth management products and services and mortgage loan to customers.
- Enhance and deepen customer relationship through the execution of proactive relationship building and selling activities.
- Address customer needs through cross-selling on need basis and if necessary, make referrals as appropriate.
- Promote and cross-sell products mainly on wealth management products.
- Require to achieve the predetermined sales goals in view of increased customer demand and keen market competition.
- Degree holder with 1 to 2 years' experience in selling both insurance & investment products
- Passed HKSI paper 1, 7 & 8 and IIQE paper 1, 2 , 3 & 5
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.