We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will be part of the APAC Regulatory Services team, reporting to Manager based in Singapore;
- Serve as direct contact points to various internal and external stakeholders;
- Assisting the Manager with managing of the regional support team;
- Keeping abreast of changes to regulatory requirements for AML/CFT (in particular HKSFC and CIMA), international regulations and communicating changes internally to ensure established policies and procedures to meet updated requirements;
- Conduct AML assessment, periodic reviews and trigger events review of KYC and CDD information;
- Ensure compliance risk are identified, mitigated and documented effectively;
- Supporting the preparation of various regulatory and FATCA/CRS reporting;
- Participate in remediation, internal/external audits requirements;
- Providing training and acting as contact point for internal stakeholders to compliance with internal policies and procedures;
- Provide proactive support and advice to the business and other functions on all issues.
- You have a University degree in relevant discipline;
- Minimally 2 years AML experience in in the financial industry (Funds/ Fund Management/ Service providers preferred);
- Experience with FATCA and CRS will be considered a distinct advantage;
- You are fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Any other language is considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team;
- You are able to multitask and handle key deliverables with challenging deadlines;
- You have a keen eye for details and willing to execute tasks hands-on;
- Organised and self-disciplined.