See job description for details
About The Role
- Exciting role available for Finance Regulatory Reporting
- Support the operating model of the HKMA Reporting team
- Reports to the Head of Regulatory Reporting, Hong Kong
Role Location: ANZ Hong Kong, Three Exchange Square 8 Connaught Place Central
Role Type: 6 months Fix Term Contract (Maternity Cover), full-time
As a Regulatory Reporting Associate, you are responsible for local regulatory reporting in support of the ANZ Hong Kong Finance Team and will conduct local regulatory reporting services in relation to ANZ Hong Kong such as HKMA and DPS. You will also support the accurate and timely completion of local regulatory reporting requirements and ensure that all required inputs into local regulatory reporting processes are completely and accurately provided.
In addition, you will also assist in formulation, implementation and monitoring of regulatory reporting process, policies and internal controls. About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Proven experience in regulatory reporting with focus on HKMA reporting and auditing
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) or background in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in financial reporting either as external auditor or corporate finance reporting
- Excellent analytical skills with strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and experience working with off-shore sites
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself.
If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number Taleo Job Code (HON002678). Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (a company incorporated in Australia)