Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Jan 18 2018-01-19
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Job Title Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Location Hong Kong
This is an analyst role within the Regulatory Reporting and Control team. This team is responsible for establishing control standards and best practices in the reporting process to enable the businesses to meet the regulatory requirements. This includes preparing regulatory report, engaging with the business and stakeholders to generate ideas and develop fit for purposes reporting metrics to drive improvements in controls and efficiency.
· Prepare complete and accurate regulatory reports in a timely manner e.g. SEBI report, Korea aggregation unit report, China QFII report etc.
· Assist in various ad-hoc request from compliance and regulators when necessary
· Maintain and keep the procedures updated
· The candidate should pose strong communication skills and have good business, trade booking and regulatory reporting understanding of his / her tasks in order to interact and build relationship with various stakeholder including traders, business manager, compliance, legal, KYC team, sales, Trade Capture Utility team and middle office teammates.
· The candidate should be able to work with external counterparties (e.g. brokers, custodian banks, Report submission agent) appropriately in order to drive to a better relationship.
· The candidate should have the courage to follow the regulation requirement and to escalate issues immediately that could impact Barclays regulatory relationships
· No more than four bullet points communicating essential skills and experience
· 2-3 years relevant experience in trade support and regulatory reporting
· Knowledge to Asian market regulation for equity and derivative products is a plus
· Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel will be an advantage
· The candidate should have obtained relevant tertiary qualifications from a recognized institution
· The role holder will need to be fluent in English. Proficiency in Cantonese and Putonghua is a plus as he/she will be dealing with Asian markets
· Team player with ability to work autonomously and independently
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong communication and relationship management skills to liaise at different levels with different functional teams
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.