Our client, a top tier Fintech company, is seeking for a Regulatory Compliance professional to join their fast growing business.
- To assist the Head of Regulatory Compliance in managing all regulatory compliance issues
- To handle and advise business and support units to establish appropriate policies, manuals and procedures for their operations
- To Set up the compliance review program to perform sufficient assurance reviews and detect any regulatory compliance risks
- To handle and advise on regular submissions or ad-hoc surveys, regulatory information request or enquires, and liaise with regulators and coordinate appropriate responses to their queries
- At least 5 years of experience in compliance, preferably holding Retail banking experience or Business banking
- Willing to work independently and work in ambiguity and fast-changing environment
- Able to communicate well with all levels of staf
- Verbal and written English and Chinese are essential
For interested parties, please feel free to contact Eva Tai at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.