My client, a European company with a presence in 90 countries, is looking for a high caliber to join their Regional HQ in Hong Kong to take a regional lead on treasury and banking activity in coordination with corporate.
- Monitor and follow-up currency risk exposure (transactional / economic) and provide guidance to regional management when needed.
- Execute current and future FX in line with company standards and operating procedures.
- Coordinate administrative efforts for hedge trades, confirmations, and settlements.
- Responsible for accurately executing cash transactions, including bank transfers and AP payments. Monitor cash flow and provide timely updates on cash position.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure internal controls over cash processes are robust.
- Proactively identify process improvements
- Maintaining trade finance facilities, short-term bank facilities, and guarantee issuance.
- Assists with insurance, real estate management or specialized financing as needed.
- University graduate in Finance / Marketing / Business discipline
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent English and Chinese
- Regional experience in dealing with Global Head Quarter is an advantage
- Familiar with Regulations on Hedging