Regional Third Party Risk Manager - North Asia, VP
- Job Description:
- Initiate and drive various re-engineering and automation initiatives for Third Party Management to improve process efficiency and standardization.
- Facilitate maintenance of proper documentation/ procedure, and perform quality review & reconciliation of Third Party inventory by LV within the region.
- Ensure efficient & timely support to business on completion of outsourcing proposals; seek for engagement from regional or local teams( legal, compliance and finance) as necessary
- Standardize and provide report for country Citi Third Party Management Steering Committee utilizing central available tools / resources.
- Lead and support other due diligence and third party management related activities through automated solution
- Close partner with country O&T Riskand Control Headin achieving qualitative control process in the implementation of the third party management initiatives.
- Coordinate and work closely with stakeholders to ensure proper implementation and compliance with Citigroup policies, standards and procedures, and meet respective country's regulatory requirements for outsourcing and third party management.
- Establish close relationship with Regional/Global team and other constituents to strengthen the overall Third Party Risk Management framework and policy implementation.
- University graduate/Bachelor degree
Job Family Group:
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Strong collaborative and communication skills. Highly dependable team player with ongoing commitment to excellence
- Organized, self-motivated and able to multi task with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment and with tight schedules
- Demonstrated strength in people management and team building is key
- Excellent communication, verbal, written, executive presence and interface skills
- Able to manage and influence effectively in a matrix environment
Risk Management Job Family:
Operational Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting