Regional Service Delivery Manager
Job Summary: Regional Service Delivery Manager
Experience: 13+ years
Work location: Hong Kong
- 7+ years experience in management, with 13+ years overall experience.
- Ideal candidate would be expected to have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure, Contract and Vendor Management.
- Manufactoring/factory support delivery experience desirable
- ITIL/PMI professional will be preferred
- Good mix of Transition (External customer), Delivery and project experience in EUC and FSO environment.
- Candidate should have good understanding of Desk side desktop Management, maintenance, deployment and vendor management.
- Should have very strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility with respect to time - client deliverables need to be met with a Can do attitude
- Excellent problem solving/quantitative/analytical skills
- Ability to provide consistent, excellent customer support to entire staff, representing a variety of personalities and management levels
- Experience of managing and leading a geographically and culturally diverse team
- A significant travel is expected on the job - hence should be willing to work in such a role. Willing to travel ( up to 60%)
- Location of work possibly in the client offices in the respective geography/location. Flexibility in relocation based on job requirements will be desired.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.