1. Global wealth management company 2. Senior HR position 3. Regional coverage
Our client is a global wealth management company. They are looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to join their regional HR team as Senior HR Manager.
- Proactively partner with the management teams to provide all rounded HR support to the business
- Deal with the operational fulfillment of core HR services to meet the business needs
- Provide the necessary HR support for Business Unit changes, taking into account people implications and company practices
- Ensure the responsibility for the shaping of HR strategies, policies and procedures, and ensure these are implemented successfully within the business area
- Work closely with the Corporate HR teams and other departments esp. Compliance, Finance, Legal to cooperate in different activities to ensure the business objective
- Participate in adhoc projects
- Minimum 15 years of experience of managing a Human Resources team in banking industry
- Must be comfortable working in a standalone environment
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions. Ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented.
- Good working knowledge of employment law issues.
- Capable communication skills. Able to handle complex and difficult situations with thought and confidence.
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to commerce@aimHigher.com