Regional Product Executive - Multi Asset (Global Asset Management Firm)
- Attractive Salary + Rewarding Annual Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Our client is one of the global asset management firms and they are looking for a Product Executive who is familiar with Multi-asset products to join their regional product team based in Hong Kong. Product team plays a role between the investment and sales team to support and grow Multi-Asset profitability. You will be responsible for client reporting and servicing, new pitches, being the experts to revert inquiries on the products and services of Multi- Asset, Asia.
(a) Product and Client Support
- Product material — Ensure all regular Multi-Asset product presentations and fund updates are produced for distribution to sales channels.
- Product profiles – Maintain detailed specifications for each product, take the lead in devising content for marketing literature for sales channels.
- Competitor analysis – Collect and analyse comparative advantages among major peers, and determine our product niche.
- Client reports and review presentations – Provide regular updates of market and portfolio performance, as well as portfolio investment strategy, for distribution to existing clients.
- Ad hoc reporting — Support sales and client service teams in responding to client queries.
(b) New Business Development
- RFP Ownership — Ensure RFPs are completed with the highest standards possible and tailored to clients' needs.
- Client Pitches — Assist in the development of presentations for client pitches.
- Product Map and Pitch Books — Maintain and regularly update Multi-Asset product map and product pitch books.
(c) Business Management
- Business strategy support – Maintain and analyse AUM, fund flows and business profitability relating to the Asian Multi-Asset investment desk.
- Risk monitoring — Conduct risk oversight and reporting, ensure all files are maintained, and maintain primary contact for the team with Group Investment Risk.
- Degree in Finance or related discipline.
- CFA charter holder or progress towards CFA designation an advantage.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in financial markets, preferably in the asset management industry.
- Strong reasoning and analytical ability.
- Strong mathematical skills including applied statistics.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, managing deadlines and prioritising.
- Willing to share tasks and balance workload amongst the team.
- Proactive approach to tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Microsoft Office essential, to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of other systems an advantage, such as FactSet and Bloomberg.