KEYTEO is a French IT Consulting Group operating in various industries on innovative and exciting projects. 300+ consultants bring their expertise to our clients worldwide, in 7 cities across Europe (Brussels, Geneva, Luxembourg, Paris, Lyon) and Asia (Hong Kong and Singapore). For the past 2 years, our Hong Kong branch has been supporting our clients in the delivery of their Digital Transformation projects such as Chatbot, RPA, Mobile apps, Salesforce… Today, we are looking for new talents to join our team and grow with us!
- Responsible for overall APAC Network infrastructure architecture design and projects deployment, including routers, switches, firewalls, load balaner, WiFi, Internet etc…
- Ensure all APAC network infrastructure setup comply with regional/global standard
- Ensure functioning of network infrastructure in APAC, focus on business requirement
- Manage budget from network project perspective, ensure aggressive negotiation, Cost effective solutions
- Manages the relationship with major stakeholders
- Vendor management
- Manage and co-ordinate the implementation of network and related technology infrastructure environments in accordance with the Bank’s standards.
- Perform analysis required to define reporting requirements (e.g., Performance, Capacity, Change management).
- Perform system network engineering, design and validation.
- Document all aspects of the network infrastructure and keep documentation up to date.
- Proactively monitor network and related system information technology assets, assessing and making recommendations for improvement to provide stable, dependable technology asset services and provide ongoing trend analysis.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required:
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Has an expert knowledge of the Cisco hardware platforms, of its capabilities, limitations and performances
- Has an expert knowledge of the LAN/WAN Protocols such as TCP, UDP, MPLS, QoS, BGP, IS-IS and OSPF
- Has an good knowledge of the Telecom providers both domestic and Wholesale in Region, and has experience working with them
- Fluent in English to work with the Global and regional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Demonstrate a positive, diverse and inclusive attitude that fosters excellent service and Business satisfaction
- Excellent organisational skills
- Expert knowledge of ITIL disciplines
- Good team and relationship builder with excellent communication skills at all levels
- Excellent documentation skills
Experience and Qualifications required:
- 10+ years of experience in Network services, with minimum 7 years in finance industry (if possible)
- Expertise in connectivity and HFT network infrastructure design, implementation and support (CCIE is a strong ‘plus’)
- Expertise in Firewall implementation and support (Checkpoint certification is a strong “plus”)
- Experience with Equity and high-frequency trading (HFT) infrastructure is preferred
- Client-oriented, strong communication and organization skills
- Expertise in PMI methodology
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (Cantonese and/or French are a ‘plus’)