Senior Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, one of the top investment banks in Asia, is now keen to meet with and hire a Network Manager to join the firm and help manage and lead their network team for the planning, design, implementation and support. Excellent role with challenging technical and leadership responsibilities.
- Manage a team of technical network engineers, contractors and external / 3rd party vendors for servicing and support across the region.
- Hands-on architecture, design and implementation of network solutions and cybersecurity (data loss prevention, identity management, SIEM etc.)
- Maintain and monitor the network, network performance and security.
- Minimum 10+ years experience covering Data Networking:
- IP Routing (BGP, MP-BGP, OSPF, RIP, MPLS, L2-VPN).
- Cisco Switching Platforms (Cisco 9000, 7000, Cisco Catalyst switches, Cisco 6800).
- Cisco WAAS, WCCP.
- VxLAN, network security, switching, firewalls, DiD
- Wireless Controllers
- Expert knowledge and proven track record in campus and branch network engineering, architecture and protocols
- Strong experience and understanding of security, policies and industry best practices
- Experience with Cloud solutions, AWS, Microsoft Azure etc.
- Experience leading a team of 5 to 8 engineers: guidance, mentoring, technical point of escalation etc.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science (or related).
- Professional certifications such as CCNP or CCIE.
- Strong English communication skills.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Leslie Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Regional Network Manager, Top Investment Bank in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 65791)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Connectivity Production Support Engineer - Global FinTech Group
2) Automated QA Engineer - InsurTech Unicorn
3) Network Manager - Leading Securities Group