Regional Learning and Talent Development Lead - Human Resources
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Feb 18 2018-02-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group’s people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Regional Learning and Talent Development Lead.
- In this role, you will
- Work with various stakeholders to determine learning and talent management interventions and determine the most appropriate type of intervention. This will include Interpreting analytics, business and economic trends to support decision making on learning interventions
- Support a continuous feedback with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that learning interventions are in keeping with any rules or regulations applicable for the country, region or occupational field
- Manage the deployment of learning solutions on the Banks systems and infrastructure as well as through external providers
- Manage relationships with external providers and monitor quality, ensuring Service Level Agreements are being adhered to.
- Balancing the employee experience against business demand and in line with regulatory requirements
- Ensure systems are being used appropriately to maintain records and certifications and are of a standard suitable for audit
- Keep abreast of developments in the field of Learning and Development with a view to applying best practice to the Bank
- The role holder requires some independent decision making utilizing knowledge and information to proactively solve complex issues and implement effective solutions in an efficient and timely manner
- The role holder will be supporting the learning and talent development under the area of Operations ,Service and Technology functions and Global Functions
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree holder
- Existing Learning, Talent Management experience within a fast moving, complex and demanding corporate environments, with exposure to different markets, cultures and diverse regulatory frameworks
- Demonstrates extensive experience and track record relating to learning delivery and talent management
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English is mandatory
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000AAOF
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited