Regional Investigation Manager
- Attractive packages + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
As Regional Investigation Manager, the role will provide the Director of Investigations or Regional Director of Financial Crimes and Security the ability to manage multiple high quality investigations across multiple markets
- As Regional Investigation Manager, the role will provide the Director of Investigations or Regional Director of Financial Crimes and Security the ability to manage multiple high quality investigations across multiple markets; The position should be able to work independently to provide Investigation support, reports and briefings with minimal supervision; The Regional Investigation Manager should also have experience in offering training on fraud awareness and prevention, investigations, analytics and forensics. This role will require a working knowledge and practical experience of forensic tools such as EnCase, Clearwell, and other platforms used by the team; The team is moving towards increased use of analytics tools and working knowledge of the processes will be an advantage; Good analytical skill and data analytics knowledge in developing analytical models and utilising data analytics applications SQL, SAS, ACL, IDEA, Qlik View, Spotfire, Tableau for forensic or fraud analytics purpose, an advantage. Should have extensive experience in the gathering of evidence, chain of custody, cognitive interviewing and the writing up of reports, interviews
- Conduct court standard investigations, into whistle-blowing allegations, Frauds, both internal and external and assist management to understand the root cause of issues coming to light
- Possess working knowledge of computer based forensics, eDiscovery, acquisition
- Able to work independently in handling computer forensic applications, procedures and analysis. Prepare cases to civil and or criminal court standards and technology.
- Understanding and expertise in collection, collation and examination of evidence.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge in handling an investigation; provide necessary guidance to co-workers in managing an investigation.
- Prepare detailed investigation summaries and reports for management
- Sound presentation skills written and verbal
- Drive forensic data analytics projects and assignments, either in an investigation or
- Demonstrate analytical and forensic skills cross-functional projects.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in running independent investigations in Asia Pacific, preferably in Insurance.
- Asian language skills preferable
- Law Enforcement/Investigations specialist background preferred.
- Forensic skills as applicable
- Data Analytics knowledge and experience
- Willing to travel approximately 50% of the time.