• Audit VP, team head position • A leading international corporate bank • Regional role
- Support the Regional Head of Audit to establish and implement strategies and departmental audit activities
- Review, supervise and monitor job assignments performed by other staff in ensuring all audit assignments and projects objectives are achieved
- Plan and/or conduct job assignments; follow up on the auditees’ corrective actions and prepare audit documentation
- Provide constructive advice to appropriate levels of management
- Supervise the Regulatory Research and Compliance Team’s activities
- Monitor banking regulations in the East Asia region
- Manage key relationships with external stakeholders e.g. regulators, auditors, etc., as well as internal stakeholders e.g. Branch Management, other control functions, etc.
- Update the Regional Head, Head Office Internal Audit Department and local branch management on key risks or control related business changes
- Enhance and ensure the standard of internal audit process to be in line with professional practice
- Occasional travel is required
- University graduate with relevant professional qualification e.g. CPA, CIA, CAMS, CISA, CISM, CISSP etc.
- Around 8 to 10 years’ experience in auditing, with solid exposure to internal audit in banking field
- Sound knowledge in controls and risk management of banking products e.g. corporate banking, structured finance and treasury, etc., related controls and banking systems
- Good planning, project management and organizing skills
- Effective leadership, communication and planning skills and ability to work independently
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory requirements in East Asia region
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Literacy in Japanese or Korean is a plus
If you are interested in finding out more about this career opportunity, please email your resume to Nestor Roldan, firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.charterhouse.com.hk
Charterhouse Partnership Hong Kong is here to assist you in your job search. Our experienced recruitment consultants will provide you with career advice and assist you to develop a tailored job search strategy.