See job description for details
This role is a unique opportunity to become part of a team of strategic Human Resource professionals dedicated to serving our clients in all aspects of their day-to-day needs. The successful candidate will effectively partner with the Senior Business Partner to offer Human Resources solutions to the Operations Division across Asia, by acting as a lead contact and working directly with Operations managers and employees on talent management including people strategy, employee relations, career development and other talent development initiatives, and annual processes including year-end compensation, promotions, talent review and performance management. This is achieved through a high degree of collaboration and partnership with other Human Resources product areas across the globe, as well as with Operations employees at all levels.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent track record working in a high volume and fast paced environment, and highly proficient communication skills with clients as well as with HR colleagues at local, regional, and global levels. Key Responsibilities:
Actively collaborate within the global Human Resources organization and directly with business leaders and employees to support the day-to-day needs of the Operations Division, including:
- Provide support and counsel across all employee lifecycle stages from onboarding to termination, including and not limited to performance evaluation, compensation review, promotion consideration, and talent review for specific outcomes such as succession planning.
- Partner with Recruitment teams on campus and experienced candidate hiring strategy
- Work directly with senior Operations management to help shape their overall people strategy and focus areas
- Partner with Employee Relations and internal Legal counsel on the resolution of employee relations cases and performance management issues, to provide coaching, counseling and conflict resolution
- Contribute as the regional HR representative in cross-divisional projects and relevant committees
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of consistent policies used within HR and across the organization
- Partner with multiple Human Resources functions such as Recruitment, Talent Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Compensation, Data Analytics, HR Solutions and other Business Partner teams regionally and globally on various initiatives in support of the division Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of appropriate professional experience; experience in HR generalist function preferred.
- Very organized with conscientious work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess a commercial and advisory mindset, based on a foundation of solid data analysis
- A strong client focus with outstanding judgment, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Must be proactive with the enthusiasm to share new ideas and create solutions for HR initiatives and client challenges
- Thorough attention to detail
- Computer literacy: strong working knowledge of MS Office, particularly advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.) preferred
- High level of professionalism
- Self-confident, articulate and communicative individual, who is able to work independently whilst maintaining a focus on teamwork
- High level of energy and eagerness to learn
- The ability and resourcefulness to deal with the uncertainties of an evolving, dynamic organization
- Enjoys a fast paced, high-volume environment