Regional Head of Spring by Citi, Asia Pacific
He/she will bring deep product expertise and exceptional execution discipline to drive competitive differentiation in digital consumer payments space, through the ability to:
Articulate the Spring by Citi strategy by market, including articulation of need for differentiation by specific market Identify and build comprehensive proposition including payment gateway, merchant acquiring, alternate payment mechanisms (wallets such as Alipay, Wechatpay), bank transfers, Request to Pay, Pont-of-Sale and QR code capabilities. Partner with FX team on developing x-border collection proposition using local capabilities Partner with Consumer Bank to develop unified solutions, including financing capabilities such as Buy Now Pay Later Understand and anticipate client needs across APAC, ensuring the product roadmap delivers continuous and commercially relevant innovation Work with other product partners to provide an integrated product offering across different collections offerings.
The role will involve working closely and extensively with global and country teams, across TTS Sales, Product, Implementation, Operations & Technology and key partners like Banking, FX, Consumer Bank, etc. to deliver best-in-class solutions for our clients. The role will also involve developing market strategies for new flows and segments, and maintaining a pristine risk and control environment. Key responsibilities:
- Build product strategy to launch a new business that meets evolving client requirements across both traditional and emerging client segments in APAC
- Communicate Spring by Citi strategic roadmap and value proposition clearly with clients, our sales teams and partners
- Drive identification and partnership with acquirers across APAC
- Identify and integrate with key wallets / alternative payment methods across APAC
- Define and drive the build of new capabilities, both proprietary as well as ones developed with external Fintech partners
- Determining the pricing framework for Spring by Citi in each market
- Build an effective client onboarding, transaction execution and service model
- Product Commercialization
- Working with Sales and Relationship teams to build client deal pipeline and win new mandates
- Ensure seamless client onboarding, transaction execution and servicing
- Gather market and client feedback and continue to enhance proposition on an ongoing basis
Job Family Group:
- Assess competitive landscape on an ongoing basis and enhance the value proposition to stay highly competitive
- Work with key global, regional and country stake holders to prioritize and implement the various Spring by Citi solution components
- Develop deep product expertise to support a rapidly changing business environment for Citi and its clients.
- Collaborate with all Risk & Control functions, New Product Approval Committee, and other individuals as needed in order to maintain a pristine risk and control environment.
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Performance Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting