Regional Head of Operations - Director / ED Level
about the company
Our client is a Global Corporate and Investment Bank with a strong presence in the region.
about the team
about the job
- You will lead a team of about 140-160 people in the region
- International working environment
skills & experiences required.
- This is a senior executive role covering Asia locations
- You will support the bank with process optimization, digital transformation, project management/ working with senior stakeholders across divisions.
- You will be responsible for RTB (Run the Bank) prospective, operation incidents/audit management
- You will in charge of transformation, utilize data for automation process/ being the contact widow with senior stakeholder in Infrastructure function & external regulators
- You will be the Regional Representative with matrix reporting from other locations, leading HK team as a direct manager
- University Degree in finance, accounting or related disciplines
- You will have over 15 years of industry experience in banking industry or from other large scale financial institutions
- At least 10 years leadership experience with remote management experience
- Experience in various roles for a Financial Institutuon, preferably Business Manager / COO / Head of Operations
- Familliar with global markets and corporate banking products and process
- Excellent stakeholder management, project management and leadership trackrecord
- Strong communication skills in English and Chinese languages
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rouella Landicho on + 852 2232 3479 or email: email@example.com