Regional Head of Equities Product Control
- Discretionary Bonus HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Ambition Hong Kong
- 12 Sep 18 2018-09-12
An Outstanding Regional Senior Leadership Opportunity opens to experienced a Product Control Leader with Equities experience......
Our client is a leading European Banking Group currently expanding their Equities businesses in Asia. As part of their strategic growth in the Product Control function, an outstanding position has arisen for an experienced leader in Equities Product Control, based in Hong Kong.
- Regional Leadership Role
- Product Control + Valuation Control
- Attractive Base Salary + Bonuses
Reporting to Global and Regional Heads of Function, you will lead and manage a sizable Product Control and Valuation team, on and offshore, for the Equities business, covering the region on full range of Equities activities including Derivatives and Prime Brokerage / Financing. You will focus on developing the team, drive and implement regional and global expansion and transformational initiatives. You will review new business initiatives and complex trade approval as well as to coordinate between the Trading desks and the Business. Your team will mainly be responsible for validation and control of financial information, daily P&L, attribution analysis and commentaries, balance sheet data analysis, risk comparisons and sensitivity issues. As a leader of the function, you will drive the transformation in the operating model to focus more on business partnership and value-add activities, while establishing and maintaining strong relationships with Regional and Global stakeholders and front office teams.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and ideally with professional accounting qualifications
- Minimum 15 years in Product Control and / or Valuation Controller with team management experience
- Demonstrated solid leadership skills with ability to manage an experienced and technical team
- Strong knowledge of Equities products preferred. Candidates from other asset classes with strong leadership skills would also be considered
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, ability to engage with Global and Regional level senior management
- Asia working experience is a must, strong preference for locally based candidates
- Fluency in English
Contact Chloe Yang on (852) 3101 4311 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AH225861
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.