Our client is one of the global top-tier service providers, they provide custodian, fund accounting, fund administration and all other fund support services to asset management clients. Ideal candidate should equipped a good knowledge of product offering to clients, together with a good leadership and people management skills, to take on this regional department head role covering the Asia market and based in Hong Kong. This position plays an important role to liaise between external clients and internal sales and operation teams. Extensive knowledge in Custodian, Middle Office, Fund Accounting and Off-shore Relationship management experience will be crucial.
- Equipped with a good knowledge about competitors’ landscape and market trends, identifies opportunities for cross selling, develops pricing strategies, and works with the unit to enhance profitability.
- Prepare and analyses quarterly reports on business progress and presents results to senior management team
- Being the department in-charge of the client servicing team.
- Responsible for the performance management process, identifies training and development needs, and establishes performance standards for the business.
- Multi-disciplinary expert across the 4 areas: Custodian, Middle Office, Fund Accounting and Off-shore Relationship (especially Cayman Island), with extensive technical and business knowledge and being the functional expertise.
- Liaising with the business to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
- Involved and support to budget management process.
- People management by supervising a team of experienced subject matter expert, embrace a strong teamwork, and transparent communication working environment.
- University degree with at least 12-15 years of work experience gained from either transfer agency or related industries, servicing asset management clients
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills a must
- Extensive industry knowledge is required to provide guidance to your team, and communicate with clients in Asia
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Fluent in written and spoken English a must, Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage