Regional Head, Deployment & Commercialisation, GCNA
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Execute the delivery of roadmaps of CCIB DCDA digital transformational initiatives
- Rollout of digital channel and analytics platforms to ensure best-in-class digital products and solutions to clients in GCNA
- Manage channel commercialization via reviewing of functional specification, support and participation in testing, conduct training and participation in RFP responses.
- Provide regular project status updates to IT and business leadership, including immediate escalation of key issues where necessary
- Monitor the market trend and make recommendations to group/ regional teams to keep abreast of the client needs
- Interpret and align with regulatory requirements for electronic channels, closely work with Compliance and Technology in terms of internet security, sanction check and prevention of money laundering
- Ensure proper check and balance in place according to laid down departmental operation instruction (DOI) when applicable, Control Sample Testing (CST) plans to minimize operational risk
- Ensure adherence to Product Governance and Operational Risk Framework and all relevant policies and procedures
- Minimum of 10 years of transaction banking, or digital experience in financial or other transaction-oriented industry
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Technology or Business discipline
- Strong Fintech experience
- Relevant experience in strategic planning and execution in a matrix organization
- Relevant experience in digital channels, product management, implementation, API, DLT and Third-party platforms preferred
- Ability to create and deliver effective oral and written presentations and proposals to a senior level of management
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate matrix resources to attain organizational goals and influence without direct authority
- Track record in influencing senior stakeholders and driving successful client engagements
- Strong project management skills including planning, documenting, communicating and delivering the end result on-time
- Strong interest and knowledge of emerging technology trends and applications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, customer-driven environment
- Fluent in English, with Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.