Regional Global Private Banking Business Performance Manager Asia - Global Finance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 30 Nov 17 2017-11-30
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Regional Global Private Banking Business Performance Manager Asia.
In this role, you will
- Primary responsibility to analysis and production of the revenues, costs, balance sheet, headcounts, Client Assets and Net New Money for Global Private Banking Asia.
- Responsible for the delivery and preparation of timely monthly management accounts and leveraging technology for the front end tool.
- Identifies any potential issues and makes recommendations to the respective business partners.
- Contribute to various Global MI initiatives which may include planning, Profit and Loss, client profitability, product costing, new system implementation, and others.
- Manage and improve end to end migration of MI report production from onshore team to offshore team.
- Liaise with respective business partners related scope of work.
- Provide non standard analysis that will help guide business decisions.
- May review business cases and ensure they are commercially viable or in accordance to the Group and Regional strategies.
- Responsible for the coordination with HSBC MI Region in respect of Global Private Banking Asia business.
- Support regional Stress Testing exercise.
- Work in close collaboration with various Finance and MI contacts including Regional MI, Global Private Banking Central MI and Global Private Banking Business Finance and Global Functions and HSBC Operations, Services and Technology colleagues.
- Continually reassess the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring, and the impact of new technology.
- Evolve and maintain Management Reporting policy and principles.
- Contribute to different regulatory and compliance matters and the management of operational risk.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Contribute to maintain an effective control environment.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Experience in a varied finance career across multiple finance disciplines, such as Financial Accounting and Control, Business Information and Analysis, Financial and Regulatory Reporting, and other similar disciplines.
- Basic understanding of the Global Private Banking Business is preferred.
- Strong relationship and communication skills and customer focused.
- Strong analytical skills with a commercial bias and an excellent understanding of business drivers.
- Be proficient in identifying significant internal and external Business Finance trends, issues and findings with significant implications across business performance.
- Ability to highlight issues, formulate recommendations and drive through their execution in a collective environment.
- Strategic thinker and pragmatic implementer able to develop efficient.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A2OO
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited