Regional Financial Planning, Pricing and Analysis Manager
- 1 million annual
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS International , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Our client is a leading professional services firm, consistently delivering strategic advisory and support to clients in all corners of the world. Due to continuing growth and demand from the Asia Pacific region, they are now looking to hire a high caliber finance executive to join the team.
- Global Professional Services Firm
- Newly created regional role
- Based in Hong Kong or Singapore
Reporting directly to the group function overseas, you will work in a high profile capacity but as an individual contributor to help set up the financial planning, pricing and analysis function. You will work closely with the business, be involved with regional and country level contracts and proposals and help devise financial models to simulate costing and price sensitivity changes to help maximize profitability.
Suitable candidates most possess the following:
- 8-10 years’ experience working in a similar capacity across the Asia region
- Sophisticated Excel spreadsheet skills, able to build complex financial models
- Strong communication skills to liaise with countries and counterparts across the globe
- Able to work independently in a self-sufficient manner
- Work under time pressure and to deadlines
- Comfortable in working with the senior management team and the business
- Enjoy facing new challenges with strong problem solving skills
Our client is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion, and offers a collaborative and professional environment in which to work. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive package to take up this role.
Interested candidates should click the "Apply" button below. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Janice Ho at +852 2920 9131 quoting reference EF-16463.