Regional Finance Projects Manager (MIS), Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Our client is a top tier insurance company and they are currently looking for a finance project professional, ideally someone with knowledge on MIS. This is a regional role and they are looking for someone to assist in implementing MIS in Asia.
This is an exciting role for someone with previous experience in finance projects, as you will be proactively working with many internal and external stakeholders of the business. You will also be expected to help develop new MIS initiatives, present MIS reports to these key stakeholders and suggest solutions in implementing the new systems. Additionally, you will be helping to design KPIs to drive business performance, in line with the Group's current requirements.
- Degree holder in Finance, IT or any relevant disciplines
- Previous experience with finance projects, preferably MIS development, finance transformation or systems implementation
- Industry experience in Financial Services companies a plus, however individuals with experience in MIS with non-Financial Services industry experience will be considered
- Works well with a team, and be able to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and analytical mindset, also have good communication skills
If you are interested in exploring this role further, please send your updated CV to Sze Sze Yeung at email@example.com or call directly at +852 3695 5140 for a confidential discussion
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.