A fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading financial services providers and be one of the first members of a pioneering digital product team building out a brand new consumer focused mobile application for the APAC region. This role will spearhead implementing agile methodologies to deliver digital products. This is an exciting role which will drive a multi-disciplinary team to deliver best in-class digital customer experience.
About the Company Culture:
Multicultural, digitally savvy with a focus on Agile
Design & Requirements
- Collaborate and implement on platform design through extracting business priorities and fulfilling business needs
- Work in collaboration with the UX/UI Product Design functions to realise and communicate on product requirements
- Ensure platforms are designed to achieve defined product and customer success metrics in line with the function and business objectives.
- Ensure platforms are designed to support scalability, reliability and efficient maintainability.
- Amplify Agile practices through design and execution efforts.
- Partner with technology solutions delivery leads and business functional teams to gather, guide and refine requirements
- Manage platform roadmap and delivery timeline guidance alongside target business goals.
- Plan and execute platform go-to market release plans, ensuring managed release, with mitigation risk and rollback plans in place
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- 4+ years' working experience 4+ years of product management experience working on product development (applications/platforms), with application of analytics.
- High competence in digital best practices and its applicability to end user suitability, application delivery, and product metric(s) success.
- Experience in Financial Services, eCommerce / Insurtech-Fintech / Start-up environment, while not mandatory, will be advantageous.
- Prior experience in managing digital initiatives involving multi-functional stakeholders
- A self-starter who can deal with ambiguity
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Broad understanding of the technology industry, including current and emerging financial services, lifestyle, operations, and technology trends
- Skilled in partner engagement for ideation and problem-solving facilitation with stakeholders
- Appreciate the business applications of current and emerging technologies and practices; such as DevOps, Cloud, CICD, Microservices and Mobile development practices