Regional Corporate Security Consultant, APAC
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
- Responsible for the Corporate Security investigative and risk mitigation services to all lines of business in Asia Pacific and Europe, Middle East & Africa.
- Provide a range of investigative, security consulting, and risk based security services and products to all Wells Fargo lines of business with due consideration to local laws and regulations.
- Implement the Wells Fargo Security Program, policies, procedures, and security equipment.
- Respond to incidents of criminal acts involving company assets, team members and customers including workplace incidents, robberies, burglaries and thefts.
- Organize effective training to lines of business on appropriate security and risk mitigation.
- Provide comprehensive written and verbal communications to senior management relative to significant security incidents, enhancements, projects and other matters as appropriate.
- Maintain effective relationships with all levels of law enforcement, business partners and external security vendors across the region.
- Act in a leadership capacity to assess risk and respond to incidents such as acts of terrorism, threats to team members, demonstrations and protests.
- Assist in formulating the corporate security strategy, p olicies, audit plans and assessments to ensure compliance with security rules and global standards.
- Maintain close communication with key stakeholders regarding major security incidents and sharing of security intelligence amongst all business locations, as well as act as the main liaison point with relevant external parties.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with 5 years in corporate security for a financial institution or law enforcement.
- Experience in security policies, procedures, and security equipment technologies for a financial institution.
- Bachelor degree or above in Security Management or related disciplines.
- Holder of professional qualifications such as ASIS Certified Protection Professional (CPP) or Physical Security Professional (PSP) is an added advantage.
- Experience in investigative techniques and risk mitigation strategies.
- Strong ability to prepare and deliver business presentations to senior management.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel when required.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.