Regional Cloud Solution Architect (AWS/Azure/Softlayer/Google) - Global Firm
- Highly Competitive + Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- TEKsystems Hong Kong
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
Enterprise firm is looking for a high calibre candidate to join as a Regional Cloud Solution Architect. Excellent role providing exposure to AWS/Azure/Softlayer/Google, an opportunity to grow your network within the region and the latest technology.
The new position will act as the lead architect and the technical-face for the Hong Kong office. In this multifaceted role, you will work closely with our sales, marketing, professional services and service delivery teams to define and grow the Cloud Practice in Asia.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pre-sales architect, who confident in Cloud technology and with a keenness to learn and grow.
- Lead architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed successfully on Cloud
- Lead Cloud-focused strategic initiatives for the region and provide strategic guidance on the direction of the Cloud managed services offering for Asia
- In collaboration with the sales teams, drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers based in a number of verticals
- In collaboration with the service delivery teams, perform regular reviews of existing customer architectures to optimize and evolve their environments for ongoing value
- Act as the liaison between customers, sales, service engineering teams, finance and support.
- A deep understanding of Cloud Computing – IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Deep expertise in either AWS/Azure/Softlayer/Google Cloud components
- Strong Solution Architect experience
- Can present concepts in authoritative and clear manner to customers through white boarding, presentations and proposals.
- Able to relate to and present to numerous different audiences, from small business owners, IT Professionals and enterprise CxO’s.
- English + Cantonese OR Mandarin
This rare role provides the candidate a chance to develop and enhance their skill set within an expanding global firm, while enabling them to gain exposure to emerging Cloud & Infrastructure technology.