Our client, a leading global block-chain/crypto fintech firm, is looking for a proven industry leader in cloud application security (DevSecOps) to join their growing, dynamic team. Excellent remuneration and growth potential in one of the most well-established block-chain firms in Asia.
- Spearhead security strategy/implementation throughout the software lifecycle through design, implementation to deployment and support
- Work with stakeholders to develop/implement an application security strategy
- Assist other technology teams in assessing the security of the platform including:
- Contribute to relevant design and code reviews
- Review test plans to ensure sufficient security coverage
- Oversee/design Pen Tests by internal and external teams
- Security mitigation
- Provide expertise on cloud application and infra security design patterns
- Assist with implementation and integration of security testing tools & processes (such as SAST/DAST, automation, etc.)
- Provide training and thought leadership for secure software engineering practices
- Be a subject matter expert for security patterns for cloud-based applications and services
- 5-10+ years of experience in cybersecurity, software engineering, computer science with a focus on security, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, software engineering, computer science, or related field
- CyberSecurity experience in an application/product environment
- Strong experience with cloud infrastructure and application development patterns
- Direct experience with one of the "big 3" cloud platforms (Google GCP, Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS)
- Proficient technical skills in several of the following:
- Application architectural patterns (micro-services, service-oriented, event-driven, etc.)
- IP networking, firewalls, network security rules, etc.
- Cloud computing technologies and delivery patterns (PaaS, IaaS, serverless, etc).
- Common attacks and vulnerabilities including OWASP Top 10 and SANS CWE 25.
- Continuous Integration/Testing/Delivery tools and techniques and agile methodologies including TDD/XP/Scrum/Kanban.
- Self-starter with strong business acumen
- Ability to work independently and with application development, quality assurance, DevOps, and peer, security teams,
- Certifications in Application Security and Penetration Testing preferred (such as OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, CEH, CISSP, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Matthew Chung at email@example.com and put Regional Cloud Application Security Architect in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) IT Internal Audit - Leading Bank
2) IT Infrastructure Manager - Leading Enterprise
3) Penetration Testing Tech Manager - Enterprise Tech Platform