My client is a reputable global bulge bracket bank with a long tradition in Hong Kong. They are currently recruiting for their regional internal audit department, specializing in global markets. The ideal candidate will posses some Internal Audit experience in a multinational bank, but they are also open to candidates from a Market Risk, Trading or Product Control background. Big 4 candidates covering IB clients will be considered for a more junior level.
- Lead sections of audits of Global Markets businesses such as FX Trading, FI Trading, Equities Trading and contribute to the execution of most stages in the audit lifecycle: team preparation, logistics, planning, fieldwork, testing, documentation, issue writing, report delivery, post-report issue validation, and ongoing stakeholder engagement
- Contribute to a programme of continuous monitoring for some businesses or countries through regular meetings with stakeholders, participation in business governance forums, ongoing analysis of business risk profiles, and delivery of continuous monitoring reports
- Assist in people development, through peer-coaching, contributing to training sessions;
- Contribute to the wider development of Global Internal Audit, through collaborating with other audit teams, considering how audit can use data analytics, agile techniques and other innovations and
- Maintain and enhance stakeholder relationships through regular bilateral meetings, appropriate challenge in business risk governance forums, and keeping in touch with business, regulatory and industry developments.
- Relevant University qualficiations
- Relevant certifications such as CPA/CIA
- ~5-7 years total work experience, ideally starting in the big 4 and with some commercial experience
- Able to work in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills and able to deal with front office staff.
Feel free to apply to recieve a more detailed job description