- Excellent base salary plus competitive financial package & benefits.
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Recruitment Sales Manager
We are McGregor Boyall Associates, an international recruitment consultancy with a 30+ year track-record of success. As part of our international expansion plans, we are now seeking to appoint a truly exceptional recruitment professional to launch and build our business in Hong Kong. We are looking for someone with a valuable combination of both experience and skills, along with the drive and self-sufficiently to work alone while initiating operations
***Minimum of 5 years+ recruitment consultancy experience is required (ideally in technology recruitment, although we would consider broad financial services recruitment experience.)***
It’s an opportunity for an individual to make their mark, lead from the front, engage clients and personally conduct business, while helping to get the foundations of the business in place. In this respect this individual will not just be exceptional, they will be literally unique – our first staff member in Hong Kong. However, the ambition does not stop there, we will also be looking for them to hire and develop a small team of recruitment consultants.
- Hands on ‘producer leader’ role with focus on sales and business development activities
- Day to day running of the HK sales operations and responsible for the growth of the business
- Work with Regional Head of Asia-Pac in execution of the HK business plan
- Working collaboratively with wider Asia-Pac team in business development and cross sell initiatives
- Operational responsibility for the HK operations, including hiring, managing and developing a team of experienced recruitment consultants.
- Building a ‘best in class’ database of local and regional talent
- Work with head office teams (based in UK) e.g. Sales, HR, Finance and Marketing as the key HK representative in forecasting / reporting / marketing
- Delivering to set financial and performance targets
- Minimum of 5 years+ recruitment experience (ideally in technology recruitment, although we would consider broad financial services recruitment experience.)
- Current experience in the HK market with strong track record in sales and business development preferably gained within an International recruitment consultancy.
- Experience in permanent and / or contract recruitment, a combination of both would be advantageous.
- Some experience of managing teams and/or developing others, would be preferred.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed financial sales targets.
Excellent base salary plus competitive financial package & benefits.