Recruitment Partner, APAC- 6 month contract
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Wellesley Associates Limited
- 07 Feb 18 2018-02-07
Our client is a global leader in professional services. They are currently looking for an established Recruitment Manager who is able to establish recruitment strategies across the region. The candidate will have 10-15 years of experience, preferably in a financial or fintech institution.
- Partnering directly with senior stakeholders to establish hiring needs and goals;
- Partner closely with the Global Resourcing Function on initiatives focused on the Asia business
- Manage the feedback process with candidates
- Lead offer-making and negotiation process
- Work with external recruitment agencies and social media to attract talent;
- Seek out, develop, and execute new and innovative sourcing strategies;
- Directly contact potential candidates through various means while understanding line manager mandates
- Drive the offer process, generate offer documents, and closing candidates ensuring consistent and accurate / timely updating of the of the groups recruitment system
- Keep stakeholders apprised of search status by maintaining high quality data reports and performance metrics;
- Represent the firm’s mission, brand, and hiring goals internally and externally;
- Develop and maintain employer brand in the Asia market.
- Ability to utilise diversity programs in the talent acquisition process.
- Work with Universities to development relationships for talent pipeline and build brand.
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, and training and development.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with the company Board of Directors.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development.
- 10-15 years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- 6 month contract role highly likely to turn permanent.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online (attn.: Mita Bijlani) with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role ‘Recruitment Manager- 6 month contract” and job reference: MB/1188. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.