Recruitment experience Corporate Sales experience is also welcome Native Putonghua is essential #The position is a replacement position Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
- Maintain our existing clients and maintain good relationship with them
- Develop new clients through internal network and your own networks
- Work closely within team to provide candidates the highest level of service
- Identify and approach suitable candidates using applicant tracking systems, candidate databases, warm / cold calls OR from our research teams in Mainland China
- Manage and conduct interview to evaluate candidates
- Make sure procedures comply with labor ordinance
- We prefer the right candidate to develop the desk of IT and do the IT job mandate
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Human Resources, Psychology, Information Technology or other related discipline
- Native Putonghua is essential.
- Fluent in English. Knowing Cantonese is highly preferable.
- IANG / Study experience in Mainland China are welcome
- 1-4 years in Recruitment experience from in-house HR / recruitment firm (With proven track record) OR Corporate Sales Experience are preferable
- IT recruitment talent are welcome
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Ambitious, self-motivated, able to work under fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Available to work in Hong Kong without working visa.
What we offer:
- Generous Basic salary + work passionate allowance (around 10% of basic salary) + Quarterly Commission
- Nice working environment with work-life balance.
- Opportunity to promote to senior in short time for enough in-house clients and job mandates.
- Good remuneration package including bank holidays, 5 Days work in a week, Medical & Dental Scheme and 15 annual leaves
*The potential candidates will be promoted to Candidate Manager or Business Development Manager or Client Manager in the short time.
Welcome to call by 35896896 for discussion. Interest parties please send your full resume with expected salary and availability date.