Real Estate - Analyst
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!
- Perform standard & complex secretarial duties and support to assigned managers
- General administration support to BNP Paribas Real Estate, depending on demand
- Preparation of documents and presentation materials when required. Proof material for errors and ensure layout is in line with the Bank's style.
- Handling of internal and external correspondences. Maintenance and filing of documents.
- Collect information needed by supervisor for conferences, meetings and reports.
- Schedule and co-ordinate meetings and facilities which may include travel and lodging arrangements.
- Receive, handle and transfer phone calls and messages within the department promptly and courteously. Visitor reception and telephone screening.
- Keep confidential to all sensitive reports/analyses/clients information/other information of the Bank.
- Other ad hoc assignments.
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Computer literacy, in particular well versed in Outlook, Word (English and Chinese) , Excel, PowerPoint
- Well organized character
- Good inter-personal skills and communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Fluent spoken and written language of English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must. French is a plus
- At least 5 years relevant experience and served for senior managers
- General knowledge of banking operations would be a plus
- Formal secretarial training
- Able to work under high pressure with efficiency