- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
GF Holdings (Hong Kong) Corporation Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary set up in Hong Kong by GF Securities Co., Limited, responsible for managing and planning the business of all Hong Kong based wholly-owned subsidiaries of GF Securities.
- Set up Rates Trading business in G3 rates
- Trading instruments to include options, swaps and futures
- Prepare market updates, portfolio review and investment insights
- Active involvement in enhancement of derivative product development
- Manage and monitor daily FX and interest rates derivatives transaction
- Review derivatives trading policy and operation procedure
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics and Economics or similar disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in rates trading
- Proficient in VBA, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese (Putonghua will be a plus)
We offer attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested applicants please send detailed resume stating present & expected salaries and date of availability to Human Resources Department (i) email: mailto:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org; OR (ii) by clicking "Apply".
Further information about our group companies can be found at www.gfgroup.com.hk and www.gf.com.cn.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.