My client is a US-based insurance firm who is now looking for a RPA Business Analyst to help streaming the operation business processes and automate tasks effectively.
- Work closely with the team, business unit and 3rd party to collect users’ requirements for further process design, perform UAT test, prepare test plan & test case
- Step into the business operation workflow, understand and analyze the procedures, identify opportunities for automation reengineering and recommend RPA approach to management
- Develop Process Description Document (PDD) and Solution Design Document (SDD)
- Provide RPA support as required
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology, or other relevant disciplines
- 2 - 6+ years of experience working as a business analyst or relevant position with good exposure in Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Experienced in using Ui-Path will be an advantage
- Familiar with Macros or SQL
- Possess excellent communication skills and interaction skills. Able to build a strong relationship across all levels including business stakeholders and development team
- Experienced in working under an mature environment and able to work independently with minimal guidance
- Candidates with more or less of experience will also be considered
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese and English
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact 2847 9958 and apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.